For a closer look at ALX Films, please visit our official webpage

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Just a Bad Day" Poster

This past weekend I finally premiered my first movie to the public: "Just a Bad Day", starring my good friend Ricky Cabrera. This movie is short silent film that was shot on a Bolex H16 with Fuji 16 mm F-64D film. The Bolex camera is a very old style camera. You have to wind it up so it can function, making the process much more time consuming. We had a great experience and a lot of fun shooting this movie. I'd like to extend my gratitude to my assistant director Michael Martin for his help. This also would not have been accomplished without the help of my little brother Steven Brizuela and Michael's dad. I will be posting the movie soon. Hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment